Thursday, March 31, 2005

Me Too!

Title: Me Too!
Genre: Humor, Pre-Slash (but getting closer) Drabble.
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: If I put a contract out on everyone who did own them, I still wouldn’t be in line to get them.
Summary: Clark and Lex finally talk… sort of (100 words).

Me Too!

Clark finally sat beside Lex and confessed his worst secret:

“My father wants me to rule the world.”
“Funny, Mine too.”

“I’m a freak.”
“Me Too!”

Lex!”
What?!?”

“I can do things no one else can.”
“Mm-hmm, Me too.”

“I’ve always been lonely. Always had to hide who I am.”
“Gee, Me too.”

“Is that all you can say?” Clark grumbles.
“It’s the truth.” Lex answers shrugging.

“I’m gay.”
“Hey Me, too.”

“You’re sure?”
“yep”

“Uh… I … like you… that way!”
“Cool! Me too.”

“I think I’d kind of like to kiss you…now.”

“Well?” Clark asks uncertainly.

“Me, Too!”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Thank you,
noelle

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home