Friday, February 25, 2005

Coming Out

Title: Coming out
Genre: PG 13. Pre-slash, Coming out, Angst, Dialogue
Disclaimer: Don’t own them, don’t expect to, but still hoping for a late-late birthday present.
Summary: Clarks out… for better or worse.

Coming out

“Mr. Luthor, this is Loni James. I don’t know if you remember me…but, I think it would probably be a good idea if you just kind of happened by to visit Clark… Like today, if you know what I mean.”

“Clark’s RA? What’s happened?”

“Yeah, that’s me. Some guys from the dorm trashed Clark’s room again.”

“Again?”

“Oh, crap. He didn’t tell you. Aww, man. I shouldn’t have called.”

“You did the right thing…tell me what’s happened.”

“Well, you probably know about the emails and that cartoon, right? Then, there was some other harmless stuff like his locker and his car, but I mean when they started taking his stuff and trashing his room... that was just pretty harsh.”

“And no one did anything to stop this?”

“Well, it’s not like he called his parents or anything. But, man, a lot of people thought you were gonna come down here all storm-trooper like on the guys who did it, and when that didn’t happen well… it was pretty clear he didn’t tell you… so”

“Let me guess, he didn’t go to campus security either… so when no one was punished… It escalated?” Lex knew the pattern well enough from his own years in prep school and college.

“Like totally.”

“So, how long exactly has this been going on?”

“It didn’t start until after mid-terms. I know that much because his roommate had me called out of one of my mid-terms to okay a room transfer. He was pretty stressed then about his exams too, and I guess he couldn’t take the idea of sleeping in the same room with someone who was thinking those thoughts.”

“Bull…shevik!”

“I think he must have gotten pretty nasty about it, though, because a few days later, Clark came down and said that the roommate could stay and he would move to a single unit. That’s when they started trashing his room. He’s cleaned it up a couple of times, but I just got the word, from the student housing director, that he has until the end of the semester to find a new place.”

“You can’t be serious.”

“Totally serious man. The director of student housing said that none of this would have come up if Clark had like shown some discretion. But, I’ve never heard that Clark did anything… I think most of it was stirred up by the roommate. Anyway, I thought you should know.”

“I appreciate that, Loni. Thank you for calling.”

“Hey man, don’t you like need directions or something?”

“There’s no need, I’m pulling into moo row now.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Rivana said...

Intriguing. I'd love to see more of this. Really, really like Lex in saviour mode. It's so damn HOT! :-)

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home